Working for the Housing Authority of San Luis Obispo, ConsciousBuild (in conjunction with AB Design Studios) provides design services for their new HO:ME Project. The project includes
the design of a 20,000 square foot administrative office building, 3000 square foot community center, 6000 square feet of transitional housing accomplished with 20 single residential occupancy units, and included 5,000 square feet of permaculture landscape.
- Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
- Project Size: 29,129 sq. ft.
- Project Construction Cost: $3,500,000
- Project Architect: AB Design Studios
ConsciousBuild provided the Housing Authority of San Luis Obispo with:
- Sustainable and Environmental Design
- Construction Services and Management